The entry deadline is Saturday March 7th 11:50 p.m. PST
Exhibition and judging of logos will take place on Sunday March 8th opening at noon slt on the Rockcliffe Library sim
Winners will be announced at 5pm slt.
Winning Logo: 4000L
1st Runner Up: 3000L
2nd Runner Up: 2000L
3rd Runner Up: 1000L
The winning logo will be used on the conference website, all conference materials and signage at all the conference venues.
Logo Requirements (Please do not include references to sl in the logo)
Colors: Primary Red, Blue, Yellow & White
Size: Submit jpeg graphic on a prim measuring 3×3x0.1 meters (Logo on face, all other sides black)
Prim & texture & texture MUST BE FULL PERMISSION
1. Each participant may enter any number of logos (multiple submissions). We do accept proxy submissions via sl avatars from rl students. Please contact for details.
2. Only original work by the original creator will be accepted.
3. Winning logos will become the property of VWBPE and logos that are unselected as the top four finalists will remain the property of their creators.
4. An Entrant may win more than one finalist position.
5. Title ALL prims submitted using format below:
VWBPE Your Name . . . suffix with a number if you have multiple submissions.
Submit ALL of your entries as embedded objects on a notecard with your name in notecard text.
Title notecard: VWBPE Your Name
==== Drop Notecard to Boreas Santos ====
Winners will be expected to submit their art work in the following formats:
1. The winning logo must be submitted in vector format (EPS, AI, SVG) or raster formats (as long as they are lossless and the image is high resolution (PSD or TIFF 600×600 pixels)).
2. Original file formats (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks)
3. Type needs to be outlined or embedded.